Many Factors are required to build a successful company, but the most significant are the quality and dedication of its employees. Through the years, Paramount Panels Inc. has nurtured a highly qualified and motivated workforce, coupled with a competent and experienced management team. This alliance makes Paramount a leader in the illuminated panel business.
Paramount Panels serves the aerospace industry in the manufacture of integrally illuminated panels. We manufacture to rigid military and commercial standards. Our business philosophy stresses quick, professional response to customer needs, through a system of defined process controls that assure a finished product that meets or exceeds your requirements.
Our History - (USA Division):
- 1962 Established in El Segundo,CA. Manufacturing Instrument and Aircraft control Panels, Refurbishment of Panels and Knobs.
- 1981 Relocated to Ontario, CA.
- 1986 New ownership (Current) expansion program.
- 1987 FAA Repair Station Approval
- 1992 Become QPL Manufacture- MIL-P-7788
- 1994 Acquired California Plasteck, Reseda.
- 1995 Acquired Panob, New York.
- 2002 Paramount Panels Inc acquire the UK Panel and components Divisions from Northrop Grumman.
- 2015 Paramount Panels Inc, qualifies as a supplier to QPL-7788 for all panel types and classes.
Whether your need is a simple dial, knob or a complex integrated panel assembly, you can be assured that Paramount Panels is more than equal to the task.